Love Your Library, vol. 10

Yikes. March was a big fat Love Your Library FAIL for me. I ended up not touching a single one of those gorgeous cowl patterns I listed at the beginning of the month. Nor have I touched my Palessie, either. That's all right. I will get to them this year. Eventually. I blame spring fever. I've been more focused on moving yardage out this past month with my garter squish stash-eating blankets, and getting distracted by new patterns. (it was bound to happen eventually!) Right now I have an intermediate, getting back-on-track goal of using the patterns I've purchased this year (and not letting them linger and then get lost in the black hole that is my library!). One of those patterns is slip-zag, a simple cowl pattern written for multiple weights of yarn. Think Mason-Dixon Knitting's ball-band dishrag pattern, but in yummy cowl version! It's knitting up SUPER fast so far, and is a dream using two color of Malabrigo Merino Worsted. Yummy!




How was your month?

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

1 comment:

Click said...

Those are such pretty colours and they go really well together. It'll look fabulous when it's finished. :-)

2021 year in review

  Who would have thought that the second year of a pandemic would be worst than the first, in terms of crafting mojo? Not I. But this chart ...